Published on: Sun, 05/18/2003 - 23:00
Do Saint Paul’s Harvest States Head House and Sack House Have a Future?
by Robert Roscoe
Rising above St. Paul’s Mississippi River shoreline at the foot of Irvine Park near Shepard Road, a one-story-walled gable-roofed shed connected to a concrete tower sits empty. Passersby have long asked themselves: what is it?
Also included in this issue:
- Historic Saint Paul: A Nonprofit Working for Saint Paul Neighborhoods
- The Saint Paul Union Depot May Regain Its Transportation Role
- Preservation 101: Vernacular and High Style
- Local Businesses Contribute to Preservation
- Preservation People
- Preservation Development Initiative
- National Preservation Week May 5-12, 2003: “Cities, Suburbs and Countryside”
|Preservation Journal: Spring 2003||6.53 MB|