Since 2012 Historic Saint Paul and Frogtown Neighborhood Association...
The Charlkes Block Project is an initiative that actively engages and involves residents along Charles Avenue between Dale and Kent in a pilot “block long” neighborhood regeneration project supported by a collaborative of local partner organizations.
- Encourage residents to determine what long and short-term goals they have for their homes and their block.
- Mobilize the expertise and capacity of a collaboration of partners to help residents achieve those goals.
- Provide neighbors the opportunity to build and/or strengthen relationships and neighborhood cohesiveness.
- Positively impact the appearance and the perception of the block – and the neighborhood as a whole.
- Preserve and highlight the architectural character and features of the houses.
- Leverage additional investments into home improvement projects – through partner organizations and privately.
- Provide organizational partners the opportunity to collaborate in new ways – jointly enhancing and expanding capacities to achieve impact through collaboration.
Preserve Frogtown – Frogtown Neighborhood Association, Historic Saint Paul, Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity, NeighborWorks Home Partners, Frogtown Green, GAP YouthBuild, Community Stabilization Project
You Can Help!
Please click the Donate Now button to contribute via PayPal. Thank You!